Tom’s Cucumber Salad
Author: Tom Lind
Recipe type: Salad
From Farmer Mike’s Dad’s Kitchen
- 2 cucumbers, seeds removed, coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed, finely chopped
- ¼ c. onion or scallion whites, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- zest & juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients & let stand in fridge for an hour to meld flavors.
- Serve with chips or on grilled chicken.
- Will keep for several days.
- Do not freeze.