Check out our Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Cashew Tomato Sauce recipe – it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes in Cashew Tomato Sauce
- Your sweet potatoes
- A glug of sunflower or olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 5 sprigs parsley, roughly chopped (or more if you like!)
- 1 medium tomato, roughly chopped
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the cashews in the water overnight or for at least 2 hours before you begin preparing this dish.
- Cut sweet potatoes into ½ inch wedges or cubes and toss with a little oil and salt. Roast at 425 until soft and golden, around 15 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are roasting, make the sauce by combining the remaining ingredients and blending together in the blender or with an immersion blender.
- Place the roasted sweet potatoes in a bowl and pour the sauce over them. Toss to coat and serve while still warm!