This Rhubarb Coffee Cake recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser! A perfect addition to weekend brunch.
Rhubarb Coffee Cake
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar together in mixing bowl.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
- Mix flour and baking soda together and fold into batter.
- Stir in rhubarb.
- Turn into greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Topping: Mix all ingredients together until crumbly. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until done.