This Driftless Sunflower Oil Vinaigrette with Chives (or garlic chives!) is a great springtime dressing for your favorite salad greens.
Driftless Sunflower Oil Vinaigrette with Chives
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- ½ bunch garlic chives, minced
- 4 oz sunflower oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine mustard, vinegar and maple syrup/ honey in a small bowl or half pint jar. Mix with a fork.
- Slowly add sunflower oil while whisking with your fork until emulsified.
- Add garlic chives and mix again.
- Add salt & pepper to taste and pour on your favorite salad!