This Cucumber Lime Sorbet is a perfect treat for those hot summer days!
Cucumber Lime Sorbet
- ¼ c lime juice
- 1 large or 2 small cucumbers
- ½ c sugar
- 1 c water
- Mix the sugar and a half cup of the water and boil until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, blend the cucumber, lime juice and the remaining water in a food processor.
- Once the sugar solution is cool, add to the cucumber mixture and freeze for around 30 mintues.
- Blend in the food processor again. Refreeze for 20 minutes before blending again in the food processor.
- Serve up and enjoy or keep in the fridge until your ready to enjoy this tasty treat.