Creamy Potato Tomato Bake is easy and delicious! Spice it up a little by adding some crushed red pepper flakes or whatever herbs and spices you like.
Creamy Potato Tomato Bake
- 4 large potatoes, peeled & thinly sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, peeled & thinly sliced
- Handful of mini peppers, thinly sliced into circles
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 30 g butter, cut into thin pieces
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup veggie stock
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Layer potato, tomato, peppers & shallots in a greased baking dish, dotting each layer with small pieces of butter and seasoning with salt and pepper. Make sure your last layer is potatoes.
- Combine milk, cream & stock and pourover potato mixture. Top with cheese. Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.