This Celeriac Remoulade recipe is a classic dish in France. It’s simple to make and oh-so good! Check it out!
- 1 lb celeriac
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Use a paring knife to peel the celery root. Grate the celeriac by hand or in a food processor fitted with the coarsest grating blade.
- Place the grated celeriac in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tsp of the salt and ½ tbsp lemon juice and allow to stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, the 2 mustards, the remaining lemon juice, vinegar, the remaining salt, and the pepper.
- Add enough sauce to lightly moisten the salad.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.