This Cabbage Zucchini Slaw is a cold, crunchy make-ahead kind of salad. What’s not to love?
Cabbage Zucchini Slaw
- 4 cups green savoy cabbage, grated
- 2 zucchini and/or summer squash, grated
- 2 purple carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or Soy Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine cabbage, zucchini and carrots in large bowl.
- Measure sugar, vinegar, tamari, celery seed and mustard into screwtop jar with lid; cover and shake until sugar dissolves.
- Pour dressing over vegetable mixture and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.