Tomato Dill Pasta Salad
Author: Dani Lind
- 3½ c. diced ripe tomatoes (about 1½ lbs.)
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 1½ tsp. flowering dill
- 2 tsp. finely minced shallot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. thin pasta noodles (such as linguine, angel hair or spaghetti), cooked
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, parsley, dill, shallot and garlic.
- Gradually stir in olive oil.
- For best flavor, let sauce sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add salt and pepper; toss with hot cooked pasta.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings (about 3½ cups sauce).