Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Dressing
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. green garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil or Driftless sunflower oil
- Combine all ingredients but oil in a food processor (or bowl with an immersion blender or even just a blender) & puree.
- While machine is running, slowly pour in oil until emulsified.
- Will keep in the fridge for a couple weeks.