Roasted Red Kuri Squash With Rosemary
Author: Dani Lind
- 1 Red Kuri Squash, peeled, seeded and diced to ½-inch cubes
- 2 roaster peppers, stemmed, seeded, and diced to ½-inch
- 1 red shallot, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary, de-stemmed and chopped up
- salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste (I use about ½ tsp each)
- 3 – 4 tbsp Driftless Sunflower Oil (or olive oil)
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine squash, roaster peppers, shallot, garlic, rosemary, salt & pepper. Toss to mix. Drizzle in oil, tossing as you go, until vegetables are all lightly coated.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet or large casserole dish. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over the top of the vegetables.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring 2 or 3 times, until squash is tender and beginning to brown at the edges, about 45-60 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and begun to brown. Serve hot.