Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey Mustard
Author: Dani Lind
- 1.5 lbs brussels sprouts (about what’s in your box)
- 1 yellow onion, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Driftless Sunflower Oil (or olive oil)
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 3 tbsp. honey
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place a baking sheet in the oven as it preheats.
- Cut the sprouts in half and toss with onion, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Carefully remove pan from hot oven. Place sprouts and onions on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes, shaking the try a halfway through cooking time.
- Stir together honey and mustard.
- Remove sprouts and toss in honey mustard while still hot.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.