Our Organic Sunflower Oil Vinaigrette is a simple recipe that you can add your favorite herbs and spices to. It’s tasty on pretty much any salad!
Sunflower Oil Vinaigrette
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Dressing
This is just a basic recipe. Feel free to add fresh herbs, chopped red onion, etc. This recipe was created by Dani Lind of Rooted Spoon Culinary
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 4 oz sunflower oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine mustard, vinegar and maple syrup/honey in a small bowl or half pint jar.
- Mix with a fork.
- Slowly add sunflower oil while whisking with your fork until emulsified.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
Check out other great recipes from Driftless Organics.
Driftless Organics CSA farm delivers CSA boxes full of wholesome, fresh & organic produce to the Twin Cities, Madison and locally to Viroqua, LaCrosse & Prairie du Chein. Click HERE for more information.