This Beet and Endive Salad with Chevre is full of flavor! Try it for yourself!
Beet and Endive Salad with Chevre
- For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sage, minced
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil or olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- For the salad:
- 1 head of endive, chopped
- Your beets, roasted (in the oven) & chopped
- 6oz chevre
- ¼ cup candied pecans
- Make the dressing by whisking all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Gently mix the endive, beets and chevre in a bowl.
- Whisk the dressing and drizzle on top, to taste. Top with pecans.