Wilted Greens with Lemon and Olives
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 6 cups mixed greens, coarsely chopped (kohlrabi/ radish/beet greens, chard, kale, spinach, arugula, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Driftless sunflower oil or olive oil
- Grated zest & juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ c. kalamata or oil-cured black olives, pitted & coarsely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse greens well in a colander. Heat oil in a large pan with a lid & sauté garlic. After a minute, add still damp greens, stir a couple times, & add lid.
- Steam for a minute or two, then stir & add lemon zest & juice. Stir in olives, salt, & pepper & cover for another minute. Serve warm or cold.