Toasted Sesame Napa Salad
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- 6 c. shredded Napa cabbage (or combination of Napa, red cabbage, carrots, fennel)
- ¼ c. sliced green onion or fresh onion stems
- ¼ c. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. tamari
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ tsp. 5-spice powder
- 3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, minced (optional)
- In serving bowl, combine shredded vegetables & green onions.
- In small bowl, whisk together next 6 ingredients & toss into vegetables.
- Toast sesame seeds in a small pan until they start to pop.
- Pour dressing on top of salad with cilantro.