This Thai Peanut Rainbow Salad is just about the prettiest salad we’ve ever made! Plus, it’s easy AND delicious. Check it out:
Thai Peanut Rainbow Salad
- Thai Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken or tofu/tempeh/mock duck
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (large) carrot, shredded
- 1 cup red beet, shredded
- ¼ cup red onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cashews or peanuts
- Peanut Dressing Ingredients:
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together until combined. If the dressing is too thick, add hot water a teaspoon at a time until it reaches the consistency you desire.
- Toss all salad ingredients together until combined.
- Drizzle with dressing or toss to combine, then serve immediately (otherwise the beets will bleed red all over your salad!).