Looking for a new twist on pizza?? Check out our gluten-free Sweet Potato Pizza Crust recipe – it’s sure to become a favorite!
Sweet Potato Pizza Crust
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled & roughly chopped
- ⅔ cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Your favorite toppings to top your crust!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pulse the sweet potato, garlic and oats in the food processor until very fine. Add the egg and salt; pulse again to mix. The mixture should be thick and doughy.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet. Press into quarter to half inch crust(s) and shape with your hands.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is dry to the touch.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and invert back onto the pan with the dry side facing down. Carefully peel the parchment paper off.
- Brush the top layer with olive oil & bake for another 5-10 minutes to get a nice crispy top.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and pop back into the oven to melt the cheese! This recipe is easily doubled for more pizza!