Sweet Potato Fries
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Appitizer
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange potato wedges on a baking sheet in 1 layer and coat them with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and black pepper.
- Roast 30 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
- If preparing in advance, fill a medium saucepan ¾ full with water and bring to a boil. Add the potato wedges and boil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until just beginning to get tender.
- Drain well.
- When you plan to serve them, bake par-boiled potatoes at 400 degrees F until golden brown, about 10 minutes.