Sweet Potato Apple Sausage Bake
Author: Emily Bunting
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 parts sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 1” cubes
- 2 part apples, cubed a bit smaller
- 1 part Italian sausage, rolled into small balls
- 1 part onions, cut into thick pieces (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients into a single layer in a cast iron pan or baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or 400 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- No need for oil, the grease from the sausage & juice from the apples suffice for moisture.