Sweet Pickled Onion & Beauty Heart Radish Salad
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 large beauty heart radish, sliced into thin rounds
- ½ yellow onion, sliced into thin rounds
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp Drfitless sunflower oil or olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper (fresh ground)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar splash of rice wine vinegar (optional - adds an extra layer of tart-sweetness)
- Slice your onion and radish.
- Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl - toss well.
- Place in fridge to chill overnight.