Super Loaded Veggie Nachos
Author: Dani Lind
- 16 oz. corn chips
- 1½ cup grated Jack cheese
- ½ cup chopped sweet peppers
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sungold tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup chopped poblano peppers
- 2 ears sweet corn, cut from cobs (optional)
- ½ cup chopped tomatillos (optional)
- ¼ c. chopped cilantro (optional)
- ½ cup Roasted Tomatillo Dressing recipe (last week’s newsletter) OR sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour chips into an 8½” x 11” baking pan.
- Top with cheese & veggies of choice & bake for about 15 minutes, until cheese is melted & veggies are soft & starting to brown.
- Top with cilantro & tomatillo dressing or sour cream & serve.