These Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are sure to become a staple in your home! Don’ have kale? Try subbing another veggie!
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 large kale leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prick the sweet potatoes several times with a fork and place in a 400 degree oven for 40 - 60 minutes, until baked all the way through.
- While the potatoes are cooking, saute the garlic in the olive oil until fragrant.
- Add the kale, red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt to the skillet and continue to cook until the kale is very tender.
- Cool the sweet potatoes slightly and slice open on top like you would a baked potato.
- Place a dollop of sour cream in each sweet potato and top/stuff with the kale mixture. Enjoy!