Storage Root Crudité
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 beauty heart radish
- ½ black spanish radish
- 1 small gold turnip (or half a larger one)
- 1 medium red beet
- So this is your basic veggie & dip platter, only with
- local seasonal veggies in December!
- You’ll be surprised at the sweetness and beauty of these veggies on a platter.
- Some tips: If the skins are getting brown or tough, peel them. If not, no need, just scrub them well.
- Get a big, super sharp chef knife & take the time to cut everything properly - uniform thickness & shapes for each vegetable.
- Arrange them neatly & prettily on a large platter, alternating colors.
- Stick a bowl of your favorite dip in the middle & snack away!