This delicious Springtime Salad recipe features some favorites like rhubarb and sunflower sprouts! Check it out:
- ½ of your rhubarb, chopped
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- ¼ lb spinach
- ½ bunch of your spring onions
- Your sunflower sprouts
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons Driftless Organics sunflower oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup chevre
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet and toss rhubarb & walnuts with honey. Roast until the rhubarb begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add the greens and toss to combine.
- Top with rhubarb, walnuts, and goat cheese. Enjoy!