Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon Driftless Sunflower or olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potato wedges in a bowl and add oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
- For added kick on the side by adding one of your kung paos to some ketchup.