This super easy Spicy Maple Roasted Delicata Squash recipe is the bees knees. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself.
Spicy Maple Roasted Delicata Squash
- 2 Delicata Squash
- 4 Tbsp Driftless Sunflower oil
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Chipotle, cayenne or chili powder to taste
- Half as much cinnamon
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Wash squash and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Halve and seed squash. Cut into half moons of equal size.
- Mix oil, syrup, chili powder, and cinnamon Pour mixture over squash Put on cookie sheet in single layer.
- Roast until brown and soft, checking midway to move around and flip over (about 35-40 min).