These vegetables compliment each other perfectly in our Spicy Eggplant Zucchini and Green Bean Curry Recipe. Want more or less spice? Simply add more or less jalapeno!
Spicy Eggplant Zucchini and Green Bean Curry
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 lb eggplant, peeled, cut into 2 x ½ x ½-inch sticks
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini or summer squash
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ½ white onion, chopped
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in large skillet. Add garlic, ginger, eggplant, zucchini & green beans. Cook until almost tender, stirring often, about 10 minutes. Cover and cook until completely tender, about 3 minutes longer.
- Transfer vegetables to bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, lime peel, and curry paste to same skillet; stir 15 seconds.
- Add coconut milk; bring to boil, whisking until smooth.
- Return vegetables to skillet; add onion and toss until sauce thickens enough to coat vegetables.
- Serve over rice.