Shredded Parsnips with Walnuts
Author: Dani Lind
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil or Driftless Sunflower Oil
- 1lb grated parsnips (about a third of what’s in your box)
- Kosher salt
- ¼ c. walnuts
- ¼ golden raisins (regular raisins will do!)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh sage
- Fresh lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the grated parsnips and a pinch of salt, and then cook, stirring often, until the parsnips are tender (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in the walnuts, sage and a splash of lemon juice.