This Sesame Veggie Salad comes together quickly to make a satisfying side in minutes!
Sesame Veggie Salad
- 1 head broccoli, roughly chopped
- 3 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 fennel, quartered and bottom removed
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, plus extra for garnish
- Run the veggies through a food processor using a chopping blade, or slice thinly with a sharp knife. Place in a large bowl.
- Stir together the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix salad and dressing together, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes. Garnish with extra sesame seeds and serve.