Sauteed Broccoli and Kale
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Main Dish
- ⅛ cup Driftless sunflower oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 chile pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut in thin strips
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat olive oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Stir in garlic and chile pepper; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broccoli; cook 1 minute.
- Add kale, and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pour in lemon juice, and season with salt to taste.
- Toss well.