This is a wonderful melding of flavors in one, simple dish. Check out this Rosemary Garlic Potatoes Carrots and Kale recipe:
Rosemary Garlic Potatoes Carrots and Kale
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1½ pounds potatoes, quartered
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- juice of ½ a small lemon
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: Parmesan cheese for topping
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the onion, potatoes, carrots and a generous sprinkling of salt. Cover with lid and cook for 6-12 minutes or until the potatoes and carrots are tender, making sure to toss occasionally throughout the cooking process.
- Once potatoes and carrots are tender, add garlic, rosemary, and half the lemon juice and saute for another minute or two, adding more olive oil if necessary.
- Add kale and remaining lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, and toss well. Saute for about one more minute or just until kale is wilted and tender.
- If you like, grate Parmesan cheese on top and serve.