Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 cups cubed Driftless Organics potatoes
- ⅛ cup Drifless Organics Sunflower Oil (or a good olive oil)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tbsp minced fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cubed potatoes in a bowl with the oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; and toss until well coated.
- Dump the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer; roast in the oven for at least 1 hour, or until browned and crisp.
- Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning. Serve while hot.