Roasted Red Kale
Author: Sue Meger
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 bunch of red kale
- Sunflower oil or olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425. Wash and dry and roughly chop the kale.
- Toss with a drizzle of oil and a little bit of salt and pepper. (Not too much salt – the kale shrinks up a lot.)
- Spread kale on a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet.
- Place in oven. Check after 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven when the kale just turns brown.
- Eat as a snack or side dish or garnish.
- You will be amazed. The kale turns into a light crispy treat.