Roasted Kohlrabi & Fingerling Potatoes w/Rosemary
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 kohlrabi, bulb peeled & cut into wedges, greens reserved & coarsely chopped
- 1# fingerling potatoes, small ones left whole & large ones cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. Driftless sunflower or olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. green garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees with a baking pan in it to preheat.
- Toss kohlrabi bulb wedges & fingerling potatoes in oil with salt & pepper.
- Pour onto heated baking pan & roast for 25-35 minutes.
- Stir occasionally, until vegetables are just soft & starting to brown.
- Stir in green garlic & rosemary & roast another few minutes.