Roasted Green Beans with Parmesan Cheese
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1½ lb. green beans, stems snapped off
- 2 Tbsp. Driftless sunflower oil or olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest & juice of 1 small lemon
- ¼ c. Parmesan, grated
- Heat a large sheet pan in 450 degree oven.
- Toss beans in oil, salt, & pepper.
- When oven is up to temp, slide the oiled beans on the super-hot pan (Sizzle! Spat!) & roast for about 5-7 minutes, until beans are starting to caramelize on the outside. Immediately stir in garlic & lemon zest.
- Then sprinkle with fresh lemon juice & Parmesan right before serving.