Roasted Delicata Squash
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2-3 Delicata Squash
- 4 Tbsp Driftless Sunflower oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Chipotle, cayenne or chili powder to taste
- Half as much cinnamon
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Wash squash and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Halve and seed squash.
- Cut into half moons of equal size.
- Mix oil, syrup, chili powder, and cinnamon
- Pour mixture over squash
- Put on cookie sheet in single layer.
- Roast until brown and soft, checking midway tomove around and flip over (about 35-40 min).