Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon & Parmesan
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice of one lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp Olive or Driftless Sunflower oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Put cauliflower florets in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish. Stir in the garlic & pour lemon juice and olive/sunflower oil over cauliflower & stir to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place casserole uncovered in hot oven & roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring a couple of times, until the top is lightly brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese & parsley. Serve immediately.