Roasted Carrots & Sweet Potatoes w/Sungolds & Sage
Author: Dani Lind
- 3 large carrots, cut into ½” half moons
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into ½“ pieces
- 2 Tbsp. oil; Driftless Sunflower Oil recommended!
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ pint sungold tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves stacked, rolled, & cut into chiffonade
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss carrots & sweet potatoes with oil, spread on a sheet pan, & season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until just starting to brown.
- Stir in sungolds & garlic & roast for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in sage & serve.