Roasted Butternut Squash with Fresh Herbs
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1-2 honey-nut squash
- Driftless Sunflower oil to coat squash
- ½ onion
- salt, pepper, paprika to taste
- 4-5 sage leaves thinly sliced
- 3-4 sprigs of thyme
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Half squash, remove seeds and cut into slices ½ inch thick.
- In a mixing bowl, drizzle the squash with sunflower oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, herbs (stems removed), and sliced onion.
- Bake on a baking sheet until tender, turning periodically with a spatula.
- Serve hot.