Need a new stir-fry recipe to spice up your kitchen?? Check out our Organic Savoy Cabbage, Green Bean and Snow Pea Stir-Fry! Goes great with Big River Beef!
Organic Savoy Cabbage, Green Bean and Snow Pea Stir-Fry
Recipe type: Stir-Fry
Serves: 3-4 servings
- 1½ cups green beans, ends snapped off and chopped in half
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 3cupsof savoycabbage,thinlysliced
- 1 medium zucchini (optional) , chopped into thin half-moons
- 2 tablespoons Driftless Organics sunflower oil (or grapeseed, peanut,orsesame)
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce (tamari)
- 2 garlic scapes, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ – 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (shriracha), to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Enough rice for 3-4 people
- Prepare rice. While rice is cooking:
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Stir fry onions for one to two minutes, until they begin to soften. While stir frying, add 2 tablespoons Tamari. Add garlic, ginger, black pepper, green beans, snow peas, zucchini and savoy cabbage. Stir fry about 3 min.
- In bowl, combine the stock, remaining tamari, rice wine vinegar, hot sauce, and cornstarch.Whisk well. Add mixture to skillet and stir fry until sauce thickens and cabbage is tender, about 3 min. Serve hot.