Mixed Grilled Veggies w/Balsamic Vinegar and Oregano
Author: Dani Lind
- 2 medium zucchini, carefully cut lengthwise into ¼” slabs
- 1 fresh onion, sliced into ¼” thick solid rounds
- 1 head broccoli, carefully cut lengthwise up through stem into florets into ¼” slabs
- 3 Tbsp. olive or sunflower oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- Soft goat cheese or feta for garnish (optional)
- Preheat a grill to medium-hot.
- Carefully toss all the prepared vegetables in a bowl with the oil, vinegar, salt, & pepper to coat.
- Oil the grill grates & grill over direct heat, carefully turning the vegetables when starting to brown, about 3 minutes each side (some may take longer or shorter).
- Serve drizzled with a bit more balsamic vinegar, fresh oregano, & cheese if you wish. Delicious with crusty bread! Serves 4-5.