Perfect for a hot summer day! Think it sounds weird? Give it a whirl anyway… this Organic Chilled Cantaloupe Soup with Cucumber is a MUST try and amazing!
Organic Chilled Cantaloupe Soup with Cucumber
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup sparkling cider (nonalcoholic)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons granulated sugar, optional
- ¼ cup cold water, optional
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- Salt and black pepper
- Cut the cantaloupe into skinned and de-seeded chunks and toss in the blender. Add the lemon juice and cider. Puree until smooth and taste for seasoning. Add the sugar, if needed. Use the water if more liquid is needed. Pour the soup into a medium bowl and place in the fridge for an hour to chill out. Season the cucumber lightly with salt and pepper. When ready to serve, pour the soup into the chilled bowls and add some of the cucumber to each.