This Organic Beet Carrot and Cabbage Slaw is a colorful accompaniment to any meal! You can use red beets, but they will stain the whole salad red. You can also try the gold and chioggia beets. Either way, it’s gonna taste great!
- 1 medium raw beet, grated
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 cups savoy cabbage, very thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, grated
- 3 Tbsp. sunflower or sesame oil
- ¼ c. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ c. green onions, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Whisk ginger, oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Toss dressing with veggies
- garnish with green onions & parsley.
Check out other great recipes from Driftless Organics.
Driftless Organics CSA farm delivers CSA boxes full of wholesome, fresh & organic produce to the Twin Cities, Madison and locally to Viroqua, LaCrosse & Prairie du Chein. Click HERE for more information.