Napa Cabbage Salad with Mint
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- ½ cup slivered almonds,toasted
- 3 tablespoons sesame or peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce OR
- Asian fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound Napa cabbage (1 small or ½ large head), thinly sliced or shredded
- 2 carrots, grated
- ½ medium onion, sliced into very thin wedges
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- In a bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, soy/fish sauce, sugar, & mint.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, onions & toss.
- Garnish with almonds & mint & serve.