Looking for a fun way to spice up your dinner table? Look no further than out Mexican Coleslaw recipe – it’s easy, delicious and versatile.
- 6 cups green savoy cabbage
- 2 chioggia beets
- 1 pasilla pepper, diced
- 1 green Italian Frying pepper, diced
- 1 cup black beens, rinsed and drained
- 2 ears sweet corn, grilled (optional), cooled and kernels cut off of cob
- ½ of your bunch of parsley, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup walla wall onions, minced
- ½ – ⅔ cup mayo
- ½ – ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ tablespoon each of: chili powder, cumin, paprika, chipotle powder (optional)
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- Shred your savoy cabbage and beets with a cheese grater or food processor with a shredder plate.
- In a large bowl, combine all the veggies, beans and parsley. In a separate small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, spices, and lime juice.
- Add mayo mixture to coleslaw mixture and stir to combine.