Mediterranean Grilled Broccoli, Napa Cabbage & Zucchini
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Side Dish
- ¾ c. oil (Driftless sunflower or olive)
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh or 2 tsp. dry Mediterranean herbs (like rosemary, oregano, thyme, etc.)
- 1 garlic scape, finely minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 heads broccoli, carefully cut lengthwise through stem & florets into ¼” slabs
- 1 head napa cabbage, outer leaves removed, cut lengthwise through core in half & then each half lengthwise into quarters
- 2 zucchini (or summer squash) cut lengthwise into ¼” slabs
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- ¼ c. parsley, coarsely chopped (for garnish)
- Heat grill.
- Whisk together oil through salt/pepper in a large bowl.
- Make sure veggies are dry & toss in oil mixture until well coated. Rub cut side of lemon in oil mix.
- Grill in a single layer about 2 minutes on each side, until just starting to char a bit. Grill lemons cut side down.
- Serve on a large platter topped with parsley & grilled lemons to squeeze over veggies while serving.