This Massaged Balsamic Kale and Sungold Salad is loaded with all sorts of goodies!
Massaged Balsamic Kale and Sungold Salad
- 1 pint sungold tomatoes, halved
- 1 roaster pepper, chopped
- ½ radish bunch
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 bunch green kale
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ Tbsp honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, packed
- Cut out the tough midrib of each kale leaf, and discard or compost.
- Slice the leaves crosswise into thin, ¼ inch wide, slices. Place the kale slices into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rice vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the kale and massage with your hands for a couple of minutes. Gently toss
- the kale together with the toasted pine nuts and the veggies.
- Let sit for 30 minutes before serving. Top with Parmesan cheese.