Maple Orange Mustard Golden Beet Salad
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 lb. golden beets (about what’s in your box)
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. grainy mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Roast beets whole with skins at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic in oil in small sauce pan until fragrant & golden.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients & bring to a boil. Cool.
- When beets are done (can be easily pierced with a fork), cool them & then slip off skins, slice, & toss with marinade.