Lemon Roasted Summer Veggies
Author: Dani Lind
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4 cups vegetables, cut into large bite sized pieces (broccoli, cauliflower, fennel bulbs, zucchini, summer squash, etc.)
- 4 garlic scapes, coarsely chopped
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp. olive or sunflower oil
- fresh rosemary or thyme (optional)
- ¼ c. grated parmesan
- ½ c. parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Toss vegetables, scapes, lemon juice & zest, oil, rosemary/thyme (if using), salt & pepper & pour into an 8×11 baking dish.
- Roast uncovered for 20-25 minutes, stirring a couple of times, until vegetables are just starting to brown.
- Remove from oven & sprinkle with parmesan & parsley.
- Serve immediately.